Organisations, groups and websites:
- The Environmental Health Trust is a good starting point for understand EMF radiation and for keeping up to date on current news: https://ehtrust.org/?s=5G
- Stop 5G International: https://stop5ginternational.org/
- Scientists for Wired Technology: https://scientists4wiredtech.com/about/
- Zero5G: https://zero5g.com/
A good article to read from Zero5G: https://zero5g.com/2020/smart-cities-5g-and-emf-pollution-technology-increases-microwave-radiation-exposure/
- Who is spreading misinformation? – Guest Blog from Victor Leach of ORSAA https://betweenrockandhardplace.wordpress.com/2020/11/12/who-is-spreading-misinformation-guest-blog-from-victor-leach-of-orsaa/
- Just Prove It is a great website for finding research conducted on EMF. The studies work back from 2005 and their database contains over a thousand studies: https://www.justproveit.net
- EMF Portal is another superb database with over 6000 scientific studies relating to EMF: https://www.emf-portal.org/en
- Parents for Safe Technology provides opportunities to take action against 5G and information particularly researched for concerned parents: http://www.parentsforsafetechnology.org/home.html
- Dr Erica Mallery Blythe’s Website, PHIRE: https://phiremedical.org/about-emr/
- SaferMR is an excellent blog created and updated by Joel M. Moskowitz, Ph.D., Director of the Centre for Family and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley. The blog is to inform the public about the dangers of wireless technology. Highly recommended for regular updates: https://www.saferemr.com/?fbclid=IwAR2AC7LSNWohEvuzZYwlYnZRgDBDJyzzNPI40k-Md71YnJrDrOMUmEurVJk
- 5G Exposed is a superb website with a range of resources, that are regularly updated: https://www.5gexposed.com.
Featured on 5G Exposed: Australia barrister, Ray Broomhall’s pathway to protect people from smart meters and towers. Click here for article.