2020 Consensus Statement of UK and International Medical and Scientific Experts on Health Effects of Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR) – published by Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe, 10.11.2020.
The statement reflects the consensus from the most recent, independent, expert global forums on the acute and chronic health effects resulting from Radiofrequency Radiation (RFR).
The statement clarifies the medical community’s serious concerns surrounding the deployment of 5G and the continued use of RFR in public spaces.
Public Health Crisis:
- RFR has been proven to damage biological systems at intensities below ICNIRP* guidelines.
- Public exposure to RFR is already harmful and will rise with the deployment of 5G.
- Exposure is unavoidable, contravening the Human Rights Act for those who do not consent.
- Multiple international governmental health advisory groups are biased by conflicts of interest.
Required Urgent Actions:
- Immediate moratorium on 5G, wireless smart metering and any other new RF emissions.
- Establishment of public safety limits to be biologically protective against adverse health effects.
- Withdrawal of Wi-fi, wireless phone and other RFR emissions from within / near all schools.
- Designation of low EMR* areas to protect those who are unwell or do not consent to exposure.
- Education programmes to inform medical professionals on EMR related illnesses / effects.
- A zero tolerance approach to industrial influence on public health policy and assured exclusion of
those with conflicts of interest from official advisory bodies.
To read the article, follow the link here: https://phiremedical.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-Non-Ionising-Radiation-Consensus-Statement.pdf